- How do we execute our plans?
- This is a matter of cost evaluation, modeling, and execution path planning.
- We have foundations for this in graph theory, even if we don't consciously
- Often we deal with logic with a few imputs while digesting and dissecting certain
concepts and utilize large number inputs to gain an impression.
- These are organized hierarchially and each system self mediates and balances with
the neighboring environment. We repeat the training until the pieces are aligned.
- Detailed execution paths are meant to be used to train the vaguer execution paths.